Stadium Server v1.50 For eFootball PES 2021 & PES 2020
Stadium Server v1.50 PES 2021
PES 2020 & PES 2021 [ Sider Module ] Stadium Server by Zlac
Stadium Server v1.50 - Updated version of the program for adding stadiums to version v1.50 Minor bugs fixed
Stadium Server v1.40 - Searching for stadium by its name in manual selection mode
Another small update, made possible by the latest sider improvements - now you can search for a stadium by its name while overlay is visible and you're in manual stadium selection mode.
Make sure you're using latest sider for PES 2020 or 2021 - at least version 6.4.0 for PES 2020 and at least version 7.1.0 for PES 2021.
[ NEW IN 1.30 ] Small update this time, v1.30, which introduces an option to force (per stadium) one set of weather settings (time of day, weather conditions and season) all the time.
How it works Stadium Server v1.301. Easy peasy - once you have updated StadiumServer.lua script to version v1.30, you simply have to copy the sample version of force_weather.ini file (available in v1.30 archive) straight into the GDB ROOT folder of the stadium (alongside Asset and common folders) and customize it to your needs (see comments in sample .ini file)
2. Settings from force_weather.ini file will ALWAYS be used for that stadium - well, at least until you change them in .ini file or delete the .ini file itself :P They cannot be turned-off by any other means. And they override weather choices made either in in-game stadium menu or made by WeatherConditions.lua script or weather choices made on stadium server's overlay.
[ NEW IN 1.25 ] Improved stadium Add-On system (see post #4 for general Add-ons functionality) - now it is also possible to override core stadium files based on the competition ID - e.g. you can set-up different stadium boards for every competition (UCL, UEL, ...) - basically, any competition with known ID can have its own version of core stadium files, if necessary
[ NEW in 1.20 ] Starting form v1.20, Stadium server does not use hard-coded teams_with_cpk_homegrounds table in .lua script to preserve links to original .cpk home grounds. Instead of using this hard-coded table, new approach is that every team with real stadium made by Konami must also be listed in map_teams.txt - this also means that all of you will have to manually update your map_teams.txt files with ~40 default entries (copy-paste ready list is available both in this post and within downloaded 1.20 update files)
This change made it possible for stadium server to force proper home grounds in one-legged domestic-cup competitions too - many of you have noticed that when playing e.g. FA Cup or DFB Pokal with teams that use real stadiums made by Konami (Bayern, Manchester United, Arsenal, Schalke 04, ...), game forces you to use any random original stadium. This is, sadly, how the game is coded to play single-legged cup-matches - it never uses assigned home grounds, but always selects random stadium.
Starting with Stadium server 1.20, this problem can be remedied, but all users will have to manually update their existing map_teams.txt files to make it possible. To make it as clear as possible - manual update to map_teams.txt is mandatory for ALL USERS - not only for those that play single-legged cups with particular teams. Only with updated map_teams.txt file can you be sure that original Konami stadiums will be correctly used as home grounds across ALL competitions!!
Other improvements:thanks to the latest sider 6.3.4, correct stadium names will be displayed on a 4-match schedule bar that appears on ML main screen
more consistent display of stadium previews on overlay
cooperation with adaptable nesa24 camera scripts - @juce will have some juicy news soon :)
How To Install1. Install Sider 7 for PES 2021 or Sider 6 for PES 2020
2. Extract rar file with WinRAR
3. Copy folders content and modules where sider.exe file is located.
4. Add lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua" near the top of the Extension modules section in sider.ini (but still BELOW lua.module = "lib\CommonLib.lua" if you use CommonLib too)
5. Add lua.module = "WeatherConditions.lua" directly below stadium server entry (directly below lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua") in sider.ini
|PES 2021 & PES 2020 Stadium Server v1.50|
6. Please, read carefully all the comments inside map_teams.txt and map_competitions.txt files! Always use leading zeroes when writing stadium ID's!
How to Install Stadium Server v1.201. Make sure you have fully functioning 1.00 installed ( Read the instruction above )
2. Unpack the v1.2 archive and copy folders content and modules into your sider folder (overwrite when asked).
3. Open content\stadium-server\ADD THIS TO YOUR EXISTING map_teams.txt file and copy-paste its content into your existing map_teams.txt file (doesn't really matter where, but preferably at the end of the file) and save changes - to ensure that stadium server properly handles real stadiums made by Konami. Don't replace entire map file - ADD those lines to your existing map_teams.txt
Add this line : https://pastebin.com/gRjDKfcP
List of entries to be added to your map_teams.txt (copy/pasted from ADD THIS TO YOUR EXISTING map_teams.txt file)
IMPORTANT: Step 3. adds all teams that use REAL stadiums made by Konami to map_teams.txt and re-assigns REAL Konami stadiums as their home grounds. No additional stadium downloads required, those entries just point to original Konami .cpk stadiums.
Q: But I was already using better version of Konami's stadium XYZ from stadium server and after pasting above lines, stadium server forces me to use original Konami's version of XYZ again? How do I force it back to use better version of XYZ from stadium server's content?
A: Keep your old entry in map_teams.txt that assigned better version of XYZ stadium and remove corresponding new entry from 1.20 updated map.
E.g. delete newly added 1.20-related line "121, 030, San Siro, Konami\San Siro # Milan" if you want to use your own version of San Siro for AC Milan instead of the Konami's original.
Rinse&repeat for other similar situations too.
How to Install Stadium Server v1.251. Make sure you have both 1.00 and 1.20 installed
2. Unpack the v1.25 archive and copy folder modules into your sider folder (overwrite when asked)
How to Install Stadium Server v1.301. Make sure you have already installed all 1.00 and 1.20 and 1.25
2. Unpack the v1.30 archive and copy folder modules into your sider folder (overwrite when asked)
3. Copy the customized version of sample force_weather.ini file into GDB roots of the stadiums that need to use perma-forced weather settings.
How to Install Stadium Server v1.401. Make sure you have already installed all 1.00, 1.20, 1.25 & 1.30
2. Unpack the v1.40 archive and copy folder modules into your sider folder (overwrite when asked)
3. Done !
Features# GDB-style unlimited stadium management - add as many stadiums as you want in a GDB-like folder structure
# Mostly unchanged stadium packaging - stadium structure remains almost identical to the .cpk version, meaning that entire stadium directory tree (starting with "Asset" and "common" folders) can be copy-pasted into one top-level GDB folder. These folders (and their subfolders) from the usual stadium-related cpk-tree are currently supported:
for adboards - only config.xml is supported, for stadiums that need to REMOVE adboards completely!! (NOT TESTED IN 2020!)
IMPORTANT: db files (common\etc\... data_st_list.bin, Stadium.bin, StadiumOrder.bin, StadiumOrderInConfederation.bin) for stadium registration are not required. DO NOT INCLUDE THOSE!!
# Stadium assignment to individual home teams via map_teams.txt file - pretty much self-explanatory, see the supplied map_teams.txt file for examples of how to connect team ID with one GDB-stadium
# Stadium assignment to competitions via map_competitions.txt file - use it to connect competition/tournament ID with one or more stadiums from GDB.
All teams participating in particular competition can either use identical stadium (if ony one stadium is assigned to that competition) or have one of the stadiums assigned randomly if there's more than one stadium assigned to that competition.
## It is possible to assign unlimited number of stadiums to the same competition - in this case, ONE RANDOM stadium will be selected for every home team that:
participates in that competition, BUT DOES NOT have individual stadium assigned in map_teams.txt file
Two stadiums assigned to EPL in map_competitions.txt - random selection in-game
IMPORTANT: by default, competition assignment would always take priority over team assignment in any game mode, but that can be easily configured within .lua script.
To override this default behavior, you can slightly modify StadiumServer.lua script itself - add/remove competition IDs in override_competitions table, thus defining more or less competitions where individual team assignments from map_teams.txt takes priority over competition assignment from map_competitions.txt
Default stadium server script already includes an exhaustive override_competitions table, which should cover all available exhibition, league and league-cup matches - so that you can keep individual stadiums for those teams that already have one in map_teams.txt, while all the other teams without individual stadium would get randomly selected stadium from map_competitions.txt
## Support for optional stadium to be used in final match of the competition only - again, pretty much self-explanatory. See map_competitions.txt file for more details
CAUTION: if multiple stadiums are assigned to a single competition and you want to use specific stadium for finals, then you must include stadium for final match IN EVERY stadium assignment
Spoiler: FA cup setup with 2 random stadiums used before final match and Konami's original Old Trafford for final match only
# Manual stadium selection via in-game overlay - manually selected stadium has highest priority and overrides any assignments made via map_*.txt files. IMPORTANT: Only stadiums explicitly assigned in either map_teams.txt or map_competitions.txt are available for manual selection!
# Exhibition mode behavior - stadium assignment logic is in-line with the usual game behavior:
IMPORTANT: Stadium server will be active in exhibition mode ONLY if you have selected one of the following:
"Home ground" setting in stadium menu or
"Random" setting in stadium menu or
Manual selection of stadium via sider overlay
This enables you to use any stadium from your .cpk pack and additional stadium server's stadiums side by side.
"Random" setting in exhibition mode is going to select stadium either from your .cpk pack or from stadium server's repository.
Complementing this, an additional lua table is available to be customized inside the script (teams_with_cpk_homegrounds table), to customize which teams should keep their .cpk+EDIT assigned home grounds (e.g. Barcelona -> Konami's Camp Nou, Team X -> Stadium X from your .cpk, etc.).
# Correct stadium previews and stadium names - displayed in game menus (where available, depending on game mode) and scoreboards
# More/less detailed level of logging - in config.ini file, property "detailed_logging" controls whether more info will be logged to sider log (value "1") or less info (value "0")
# Stadium customization via weather-conditions based AddOn system - allows easier creation and application of 3rd party mods to a specific GDB stadium (turf mods for specific stadium, gfx_mod, etc.)
# Stadium previews visible on overlay, when possible
Current limitations/issues1. No support for replay mode yet - if you're going to watch a saved replay of a match that has been played on custom stadium, you'll see black screen with adboards only during replay at best (perhaps it may also crash the game) - current version of sider does not support replay gallery!
2. adboards handling - by default, stadium server does not allow for custom adboards embedded within stadiums.
It works safely only with special blank adboards template (which should be used only to fully remove adboards from stadiums) and allows for supplying a custom version of config.xml database for adboards (to assign blank template to the stadium).
Custom adboard models, "baked" directly into stadium 3d model are neither safe nor meant to be used via stadium server - adboards available via global ad-boards system (.cpk files or sider's live.cpk root) should work well with stadiums from stadium server too!
3. IMPORTANT: cooperation with other .lua scripts that use "set_stadium" and "set_conditions" events - unfortunately, because of the way the stadiums are structured and handled by the game, it was necessary for StadiumServer.lua to use set_stadium event exclusively to force the game to use the exact stadium ID of the new stadium, in order to load all the files that belong to that stadium.
Another approach, which would not "steal" set_stadium event (i.e. trying to override the files of any stadium that the game would like to use) did not prove successful, because stadiums simply are not file-for-file compatible, causing various artifacts when trying to replace e.g. stadium using ID 016 with custom stadium using any other ID
- Bottom-line - if you want StadiumServer to work, you must not give HIGHER PRIORITY to any other .lua script that also uses "set_stadium" event to change stadium_id (i.e. StadiumServer.lua must be above any other "lua.module=" lines for scripts that use set_stadium event too)
- Using other scripts that control weather conditions and time of day - stadium server works together with @Baris's script "WeatherConditions.lua" - if weather conditions are NOT changed neither via stadium server itself (manual selection via ingame overlay) nor via cooperation with "WeatherConditions.lua" script, then you can still use 3rd party scripts that handle "set_conditions" event (but to be on the safe side of the story, place your set_conditions related 3rd party scripts below both StadiumServer.lua and WeatherConditions.lua in sider.ini
Original Link : PES 2021 & PES 2020 Stadium Server v1.50
Credits & Thanks To : Zlac & Evoweb Team
● Found Missing / Wrong Credits ? : if you find the wrong credits please report to our fanpage or tell at the comments
● If you are the owner of these mods and want to request removal from our website, please contact us.