|PES 2021 EvoWeb Patch 2024 Version 1.0
Kazemario Evolution | New EvoWeb Patch 2024 Version 1.0 (compatible with Datapack 7.0) Season 2023-2024 for eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2021 version. This patch only works with PC version of the game.
Version 1.0 Features:
- Fully converted eFootball 2023/24 Database
- Fully updated Bundesliga Rosters 2023/24 with overhauled Stats
- League structures, Club Logos & Competition Logos updated
- AFC Champions League updated
- New Season Kits for all Premier League Teams
- New Season Kits for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- New Season Kits for all Serie A TIM Teams
- New Season Kits for all Bundesliga Teams
- New Season Kits for all La Liga EA Sports Teams
- New Season Kits for all SkyBet Championship Teams
- New Season Kits for all cinch Scottish Premiership Teams
- New Season Kits for all Eredivisie Teams
- New Season Kits for all Liga Portugal Betclic Teams
Important Info about Kits:
- More 2023/24 Kits will be released with separate Updates very soon. We will try to eliminate missing kits as much as possible
- We haven't finished all Leagues yet but we will convert more kits from eFootball like Swiss League, AFC Champions League, Ligue 2, Serie BKT, Turkish Teams
- It took long enough, so we didn't want to wait any longer and release it. As being said, we will release more kits with seperate Updates without long waiting
- 2023/24 Minifaces for all Premier League Teams
- 2023/24 Minifaces for all La Liga EA Sports Teams
- 2023/24 Minifaces for all Bundesliga Teams
- 2023/24 Minifaces for all Ligue 1 Uber Eats Teams
- 2023 Minifaces for 19 MLS Teams
- More 2023/24 Minifaces across Serie A TIM, Eredivisie, Liga Portugal bwin, cinch Premiership & Turkish Teams
- More Minifaces from eFootball added (J1 League, J2 League Teams, AFC Champions League)
- Realistic market values and contract data across Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1 & Liga Portugal
- Teams rivalries, common Team Transfers, Feeder Teams, common Player countries in Club Teams set in bin files
- Coaches updated across most Leagues
- Faces folder completely overhauled, a lot of new Faces added or updated with the main focus on eFootball conversions
- Newest version of the Boot & Glove Pack including several assignments via Bootlist/Glovelist
- Updated Main Menu Graphics
- Please read the FAQ's as it may already answers your question
- The Database of this Patch was built with bin files, it's important you don't use other Mods using Database bin files like Manager Mods. You need to disable them and ask the Creator for an Update. ML Manager Mod by SoulBallZ needs an Update, otherwise the Patch won't work
- The Status of the Database is the eFootball Database from the 9th of October 2023 with some manual adjustments
- It's highly suggested to use the Commentary/Chants Mod by predator002 with this Patch
Please note that you don't use the EvoWeb Patch chantlists anymore he provided as they are not needed anymore because of the new real IDs
Information about League structures:
- Some Leagues previously have changed their amount of Teams. It's mostly not possible to change that in PES2021 because it results in crashes or wrong schedules
- Because of that reason we had to re-structure some Leagues to have a crash-free Master League experience
- Ligue 2 has been changed from 20 to 22 Teams (Dijon & Nimes added with 23/24 squads). This way an 18 Team Ligue 1 is possible
- Suisse Super League has 10 instead of 12 Teams (Lausanne-Sport & Stade Lausanne Ouchy has been moved to Other European)
- Liga Argentina has 26 instead of 28 Teams (Arsenal & Colon has been moved to Other Latin America Teams)
- Jupiler Pro League has 18 instead of 16 Teams (KV Oostende & Zulte-Waregem added with 23/24 squads)
What is planned for the near Future:
- Focus will be the addition of more Kits as mentioned above
- A Winter Transfer Update is not planned, it became too much work to do this stuff and important people aren't up for this anymore
[VERY IMPORTANT] Must read before you even consider installing EvoWeb patch
- Installing the patch on a clean game is the only reliable way of installing EvoWeb patch
- DO NOT ASSUME that EvoWeb patch is compatible with any of the mods you already have installed - be it through .cpk files, or through sider
- Keep in mind that most of the existing mods are made using Konami's clean game as a baseline, to try to fix various shortcomings of the clean, unmodded game - big patches, such as EvoWeb patch (and many other patches as well), include their own fixes for the same shortcomings that mini-mods also cover.
Therefore, IT IS NOT POSSIBLE to use both a big patch (such as EvoWeb patch) and all of your old mini-mods simultaneously without having serious conflicts, since both of them try to do the same thing in a different way. IF YOU KEEP USING THEM simultaneously, expect many issues:
- wrong rosters
- wrong team logos/names
- missing teams
- missing players and/or transfers
What to do then, to avoid conflicts?
Disable all mods you are using BEFORE installing EvoWeb patch
- remove every custom .cpk from dpfilelist (if you used dpfilelist/.cpk's for modding)
- disable every custom cpk.root folder and/or .lua script in sider (if you modded your game using sider)
Install EvoWeb patch according to the instructions you'll find later in this post
After installing, test the game to see if patch is installed correctly
But I still want to use some of the older mods, because EvoWeb patch does not include option XYZ!
Try reactivating old mods one by one, after you've ensured that EvoWeb patch is installed correctly - and always check if re-enabled mod causes any issues in game.
If Mod X gives you any issue with EvoWeb patch, consider that mod incompatible and disable it again. Either wait for an updated/new version, which will be compatible with EvoWeb patch or stop using that mod.
TL/DR: Do not complain about your post-install errors or issues if you haven't followed above-mentioned advices! Read it BEFORE YOU INSTALL EvoWeb patch and follow the suggestions.
How to install?
- 1. Install the newest Version of Sider (get familiar with it in case you never used it)
- 2. Important to already have DLC 7 installed via Steam and started the game once before installing this Version
- 3. If you installed a previous EvoWebPatch Version, remove the entire EvoWeb Patch folder from your livecpk folder first. Same with other Patches you may have installed, remove them fully
- 4. Add the livecpk Folder from the Download to your Sider folder
- 5. Open sider.ini and add the following cpk roots:
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves-AddOn"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Boots-Gloves"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Database"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Faces"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Graphics"
cpk.root = ".\livecpk\EvoWeb Patch\Kits"
- 6. Add the EDIT00000000 file to Documents\KONAMI\eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE\Your number\save
- 7. Clean your WEPES & mount folder if you added any Option Files before
- 8. Start Sider and play the game
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: Do I need to download all Parts and how to extract them?
A: It's a split archive, you need to download all Parts. Just extract the first Part and all other Parts will automatically extract.
Q: Is this Patch working with CPY Version?
A: We know it's almost impossible to get the game anymore but nothing we can do about it unfortunately. The Patch is only working with the original Game. We can't help you with that, so please don't ask about it.
Q: How many Faces have been added to the Patch, why not more?
A: A lot of Faces/Tattoos have been added but the Patch follows the quality over quantity rule and also keep the Patch size as moderate as possible. Focus was on adding converted eFootball Faces.
Q: Will we get Ballpacks, Entrance Packs, Scoreboard Packs, etc.?
A: That stuff is actually not part of this Patch. With all those Modules for Sider there is already plenty stuff like that out which is compatible with that Patch.
Q: How can I find out an ID of a player?
A: For players already existing in the default game go to www.pesmaster.com and search the eFootball Database. You can also open the bin files with an Editor. For the Bundesliga an Excel file is included aswell.
Q: I have Legends in my Master League, is it supposed to be like that?
A: No! Make sure you have no other conflicting mods installed. You could also try to delete your SYSTEM00000000 file as it sometimes results in problems.
Q: Can I use all my other Mods with this Patch?
A: You need to try that out yourself. Mods using Database files will conflict if they aren't adapted to this new Patch.
Q: I'm hearing wrong chants and/or wrong Team name commentary while playing?
A: You probably have the Commentary/Chant pack by @predator002 with a specific EvoWeb Patch Chantlist installed. Reinstall those but don't use that Chantlist. IDs have been changed and the Chantlist is not needed anymore.
Q: Is it possible to make real UCL/UEL groups in Master League?
A: Unfortunately there is nothing we can change there, it's a random algorithm by Konami.
Q: When the next Update will be out?
A: That question will be ignored forever, don't waste your time writing it.
Q: Will there be a Winter Transfer Update?
A: Probably not, because it became too much work.
Q: Ligue 2, Suisse Super Leage, Liga Argentina & Jupiler Pro League have wrong amount of Teams compared to real life?
A: With the current limitations to PES2021 the only way to create a crash-free ML experience was like that.
Q: Some Other European Teams from previous Patches/eFootball Versions aren't there anymore like Donetsk or Olympiakos?
A: Konami has lost licenses for all those Teams and we didn't bother adding them manually for now.
Q: I have blue kits/missing kits across some Leagues?
A: More Kits will be added in the future, please check the Patch Readme to know what we have added. You can add more kits yourself with Kitserver for example.
Q: What are the ID's for the Teams?
A: All Teams are using real Konami IDs, you can check them at www.pesmaster.com, including Bundesliga Teams. You can also see them below.
1. FC Heidenheim 5009
1. FC Köln 4137
Bayer Leverkusen 128
Borussia Dortmund 126
Borussia M'Gladbach 225
Darmstadt 98 5008
Eintracht Frankfurt 226
FC Augsburg 4124
FC Bayern München 127
Mainz 05 436
RB Leipzig 5010
SC Freiburg 227
TSG Hoffenheim 4126
Union Berlin 4140
VfB Stuttgart 231
VfL Bochum 4128
VfL Wolfsburg 232
Werder Bremen 185
Original Link : PES 2021 EvoWeb Patch 2024 Version 1.0
@Cesc Fabregas (Database, Faces, Graphics, Kits & Minifaces)
@Eddyedwards1075 (Boots & Gloves)
@gabriele-150115 (Boots & Gloves)
@Hawke (Kits, Fonts, Kitserver & Menu)
@scottish_carson (Kits & Fonts)
@SMcCutcheon (eFootball Conversions)
@zlac (Tactic Files)
Credits & Thanks to:
@NFS_FM (Some Logos)
all Face & tattoo makers (We can't name them all but big thanks to everyone who is providing his Faces for free)
Special thanks to @Nabilemu, @tradtrad100 & @wir_leben_dich for their massive amount of eFootball
Faces conversions & @halobaim for the unmade Bundesliga Faces
@juce & @nesa24 (Sider)
@zlac (Kitstudio & Help on several things)
@ejogc327 (Player Data Editor)
@wwefan (eFootball appearance conversions)
@MR ZERO (Boots)
Others : eFootball PES 2021 EvoWeb Patch 2023.
● Found Missing / Wrong Credits ? : if you find the wrong credits please report to our fanpage or tell at the comments
● If you are the owner of these mods and want to request removal from our website, please contact us.
● © all rights reserved, if you copy our blog post put a link back to our website kazemario.com